Saturday, November 27, 2010

Vampirate Fridays

"Little surfer little one
Made my heart come all undone
Do you love me, do you surfer girl
Surfer girl my little surfer girl

I have watched you on the shore
Standing by the oceans roar
Do you love me do you surfer girl
Surfer girl surfer girl"
-Surfer Girl, Beach Boys

It is my absolute pleasure to introduce you to a new sneaky weekly sector of my blog: Vampirate Fridays!
I would like to explain the method behind the madness with a story. (grab a cuppa tea, or perhaps even some popcorn?)


Once upon a time there was a long-limbed lady named Mylee Grace,
She once went surfing and realised it puts a smile on her face!
A love for vintage, lipstick and hats,
pirates, vampires, werewolves and bats!
The water still cold, in her boyfriends wet-suit
Cathy, in her band, can play a flute! (totally un-realted)
She thought: "why not dress-up, in girlie attire?"
I can surf backwards now, I'm seriously on fire!
And so Vampirate Fridays is here,
Different dresses each time, every Friday of the year!


So this will be the adventures of Jesus and the hillbilly (oh no thats something else!)
Let me start again.
This will be the adventures of Mylee and I (and hopefully a growing number of our friends when they read this) hanging-ten in head to toe vintage each week!
Surfs up little ladies!

1 comment:

the style crusader said...

this photo is gorgeous celeste! as always, you totally sell Australia... i want to crawl through my screen and come hang out with you. xx