Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pleasantly Distracted

"There's a little black spot on the sun today 
It's the same old thing as yesterday 
There's a black hat caught in a high tree top 
There's a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop"
-King of Pain, The Police

After arriving back in Sydney to monsoon rains and summer no where to be found, I instantly regretted my decision of not stopping by Indonesia on the way home.
But as soon as the sun peeps it's magnificant little head, the whole place drops everything. 'quick the sun's out! throw your cosies' on before it's too late!'
The whether here has turned tropical. Sun in the morning, lightening storms in the afternoons.
I'm kinda diggin' it to be honest. So I thought I'd share with you where the heck I have disappeared to!
I'm back in the swing of things now though and have done a couple of shoots that are going to put your panties in a twist, so hold tight.

No comments: