Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Love Me Do

"I take 1 1 1 'cause you left me
And 2 2 2 for my family
And 3 3 3 for my heartache
And 4 4 4 for my headaches
And 5 5 5 for my lonely
And 6 6 6 for my sorrow
And 7 7 7 for no tomorrow
And 8 8 8 I forget what 8 was for
And 9 9 9 for a lost god
And 10 10 10 10
for everything everything everything everything "


- Kiss Off, Violent Femmes
(this particularly doesn't have anything to do with my post but I effing love singing these lyrics really really loud when I'm excited about something. I'm really excited about heading to Berlin on Saturday. Ef Yah!)


Tyrone Shrives (which I keep pronouncing Shivers...I must like the sound of that better)
Ty was my date to Broadway markets the other day to check out some cute fabric stores, some handle-bar moustaches, some street style, and some serious babes.
He took me to his favorite coffee place (in which we waited for around half an hour for our capuchinos. worth the wait though.), and while I had him I decided it trivial to interview him on the 5 top things a fashion lover has to do when they visit London.


Here are his answers:

1.       Spitalfield Market on a Sunday
2.       Broadway Market on a Saturday (A for the Kiwi coffee shop and B to go and sit in London Fields)
3.       Go to the magazine stall opposite Liberty’s who has the best international fashion magazines in London and then go and sit and drink wine and read them!
4.       Camden passage in Angle and then hit the breakfast club for the best breakfast wrap and coffee ever!
5.       Berwick street in Soho has the most amazing fabric shops like the Cloth House.

So there you have it fellow wanderer's. Skip to it!
xx
The man himself : Ty



Do you think this lady bought this dog at the market?

vintage Mexican hand woven throws? the answer is yes.
 
Coolest couple of the day goes to these two. Cool rocker boyfriend, and hot Asian hippie chick? yes please.

I wore: One Teaspoon shorts, One Teaspoon tee, Vintage lingerie cape, Vintage fur shawl, boots made by me, 
Dior sunglasses,  and you can see in my left hard the wool I bought for my pom poms. 
It came in a cute red and white candy stripe paper bag! Made me fall in love with it even more!



3 comments:

styleeast said...

Good tips from Ty there. And you look gorgeous my dear, of course! I totally need a dog in a rucksack now x

Allegra said...

gosh! I love your outfit!!

Rose and Madeleine said...

So many girls attempt to dress like you do, but none of them pull it off

hats off

Rose @
http://fiftyfifty50.blogspot.com/