Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's an Amish thing. You wouldn't Understand

"God, it's great to be alive
takes the skin right off my hide
to think I'll have to give it all up someday"
- M Ward

Nestled in the heart of Pensylvania, exists a place I long to live.
Straw hats, minimilist clothes, black capes and antique store's that literally levitate you to a whole 'nother world.
I have found my nook (well, one of them at least).
A way to describe it,(and a word of warning firstly, this will only be relevant to Harry Potter fan's) is if you were "the one who must not be named", and you were choosing the seven places in which to place the seven sections of your soul
, for me, this would be one of them.
Actually, throughout the places I will be heading in the near future, I want to find the other 5 (I bet in your brain you just went, "she really can't do math, 5 + 1 = 6, duh", but in fact, the first obviously would be hidden in the house I grew up in, Freeman's Reach NSW Australia).






























































































































This is me out the front of one of the spooky churches wearing : Topshop dress, boots made by me.


No comments: