Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Truth or Dare

You said the moon was ours
Yeah, you said the moon was ours
To hell with the day
The sunlight is only gonna take love away
Raise up suspicions and...and alibis
But I can see through tear-blinded eyes


-Lies, The Black Keys


Rain rain go away come again another day.
Effing heck, the weather here is draggin' me a'down.
Too many shades of grey (honestly it's on par with London at the moment), so it was time to go to the local market and get some flowers to light up my life abit.
Mixing a robot monochrome mood with my hippy love child heart I'm clashing some serious eyebrow action with concelled lips and a crown of colour.
Let's play ring-a-ring-a-rosie?




1 comment:

myPetsQuare said...

So into eyebrow action! Haha Been rockin the brows so much these dayz