Monday, April 11, 2011

Cat's Got My Tongue

"Honey bunny
My baby girl friend
Sweetheart
My sugar girl friend
Where are you
Eyes of blue dear
You are my
My everyday girl
And everyday, everyday
I think of your smile"

-Honey Bunny, Vincent Gallo
I always get a kick out of seeing my designs on other people's blogs, or in a mag, or on the street, on on my laundry floor...so I was very thrilled to see the almighty Knight Cat posting photos of the Winter 2011 One Teaspoon collection.
Sometimes though it's funny designing for other people, it's kind of like putting a price on your thoughts and giving them to someone else. Hang on, thats the same with every other job right? Maybe this is different because each of my designs feels like one of my children....I'm fairly sure every accountants' quarterly statement isn't quite as heart felt.
p.s BAMBI, when are you coming back to Bali baby!

THE CAT AND THE SPOON


(that kind of sounds like a new version of 'The Owl and the Pussy Cat'. Awesome.)

No comments: