Saturday, February 19, 2011

Switch On your eyeballs!

"That's why I went down, to the cliff that day,
and threw off everything I didn't need anyway.
Oh thats why I swam through, see all your sea-snakes they get to you,
and I found you by the wreck with your compass and kazoo"
-Compass and Kazoo, Mylee and the Milkshakes


Shut your computer.
Look outside.
Go for a walk.
Switch on your eyeballs for non-stop entertainment that is 100% free!!!
Sorry to sound super gay and hippy love child about it, but I am having one of those moments where I feel like throwing my electronics off a cliff.
I suppose having a full-time job in paradise is really emphasising the fact that it is so easy to just cruise through each week and not even notice where you are and what's around you!
Now I'm going to go work on my top secret mission for you guys, which involves me getting really dirty and sweaty and travelling to a far-off destination...
xx
Literally ten minutes after this was taken, I split my leg open


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That second picture is unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

makes me hungry-love to eat down at the Y