Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Close Enough

Sit in the sun
Fall asleep
Wish away
soul is cheap
Lesson learned
Wish me luck
Soothe the burn
Wake me up

I'm not like them
But I can pretend
The sun is gone,
But I have a light
the day is done,
I'm having fun
I think I'm dumb
Or Maybe just happy

Think I'm just happy

-Dumb, Nirvana

How amazing is it to come home to your favourite nook after being deathly ill in an Indonesian hospital?!
Incase your privileged enough to have never experienced this, let me tell you, it's pretty effing good!
Not technically my own home, but definitely close enough, the only thing this place is missing is a huge effing fire-place! It is freeeeeeeeeeeezing here. Most likely any non-tropical weather would feel freezing to me, being used to having to sweat it out just eating brekky.
I'm in Sydney at the moment killing birds with stones (as usual), but apart from getting very excited (about very exciting things that are churning) the best bit of it is coming home to this joint.
My partner in crime also has a new found succulent fetish, which is a-ok by me. Plants indoors are always a thumbs up, especially ones you don't need to even water (boom).
Not to even mention that new log of eyeball candy on the couch, just waiting for me to get my strength back to take it for a little wave.
Bali and I are currently tiffing, and I'm not sure if the relationship is mendable, so perhaps I might start looking for a little love shack of my own while I'm here? On that note I'm off to pop some anti-nausea tablet's so I'll speak to you guys soon!
If you want to send me 'get-well' mail I'd really appreciate it. Flowers are even radder, and presents would be just too much (not really, do it)
xx








No comments: