Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hooker Red

"You're in my mind 
when you're in the room 
in my heard 
i'm mad on you 
you're in my mind 
when you're in the room "

-I'm Mad, The Dead Weather


New nail colour of choice: Hooker Red. 
There is something about that instantly makes me in the mood for mischief.
Even typing right now on my keypad, I feel as if I should be writing a dirty email to a lover.
I'm also highly into mixing as many tones of the one colour you can manage at once.
My Pucci dress ticks all my boxes (see! I'm even starting to twist normal sentences into pick up lines!) with it's mash of orange, peach and magenta. May as well keep the good time rollin' with rose gold jewellery and neon orange lipstick.
Feeeeeeeelin' huey.
Kind of vibing a bit of a 'Pretty Woman' attitude....you know, when she gets to wear all nice clothes, but really, deep down, she is still a tramp. A Dirty-Hollywood-Hills-washed-up-actress type look. 
A nail polish colour that can make you want to have dinner party's where you do the 'double-kiss' on everyones cheeks and call them darrrrrrlings has gotten a hold on my heart.
So, what are you doing tonight babes?

Dress: Emilio Pucci, Shawl: Mongolian sheeps fur, Rings: Sass&Bide and various others from shopbop.com, nails: Opi, Lipstick: Napolean



No comments: