Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stuck-in-a-Rutt-of-Radness

One! Two! Three! Four!
You got what you been asking for.
You're so policy free and you're fantasy wheels and everything you think
and everything you feel is alright, alright, alright, alright, alright.

I take you home, now watch me get you hot
You're just a parrot and you're screaming and you're shouting
More crackers please, more crackers please
You want what you want but you don't wanna be on your knees
Who does your... who does your hair? 

-Deceptacon, Le Tigre
Sometimes, you know exactly what you want, and won't be satisfied until you get it right? 
Well, if you are me (which you are not...such a bizarre phrase when you think about it!) then this applies to every single aspect of your daily life. Therefore in a round-a-bout way what I am trying to say is...if I want something, I have to have it. That is that. Full-stop. No returns. (and all that jazz).
This get's me into many-a-pickle, as to get exactly what you want all the time would be literally impossible *due to external, uncontrollable factors etc etc. Therefore (I'm really taking the long way round my point today arn't I?! Probably because I haven't done a post in 6 months) I'm constantly heartbreakingly disappointed, and people (boyfriend) can sometimes conceive me as a spoilt brat.
(which I'm not)
(f*&k)
Anyway as soon as my eyeballs saw model Rachel Rutt, I knew we HAD to use her for our collection.
(and thankGOD we got her, cause I probably would have spit the dummy)
The collection has a slightly more relaxed/loungy feel to the previous, with subtle clean lines and inoffensive detailing that suits her perfectly. To me, her tousled hair and free spirit mixed with this range is a love match made in cute little fashion heaven.
Behold the Shakuhachi Winter 2012 collection, in a store near you (now!)








No comments: